Wednesday, September 29, 2010

How To Fold Bath Towels

avoidance of misunderstandings

this blog has a story a bit 'longer than it seems, for my nine readers that connect to read the news of the It should summarize the whole, in a few lines:

the road they bring home, to a song by Claudio Chieffo, was born in December 2007, following the transfer of my work in that of Siena, one of the three most beautiful cities in the world, to talk about books and authors that I like, in time post I wrote about Dante, Tolkien's fiction and yellow, but also other topics that interested me share;


at the end of the year the past, I decided to reset the blog, but, almost by mistake, I have not deleted the address.

So I decided to leave, preferring the idea of \u200b\u200breporting on the world of books, of course, on what strikes me and I'm interested, maybe a bit 'lighter in tone, as befits writes a blog for fun.

thank all those who, indirectly, helped me change my mind and take me seriously, so to speak, although my fixation.


... yesterday I did a tour of the libraries of Bologna, one of these is the new, huge, open Libreria.Coop Ambasciatori Via Orefici and a series of local targati Eataly, a cafeteria, a restaurant and a wine bar: the first case of Stendhal Syndrome to be applied to a commercial activity, at least for me ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment