Thursday, September 2, 2010

Lab One : Diffusion And Osmosis Answers

a new beginning

I got a book of L'Aquila, thanks to the libraries reached the point where in August have been promoting this initiative. At the end of the game ... 31.

I wanted to give maps of my dreams , certainly the most interesting novel I've read lately: the original structure, with diagrams, maps and notes in the margins, in the exciting events and characters, ( vaguely fairy in going forward and back, but left it to the freedom of the reader to ... now probably), the main one being a boy of 12 years, used to classify and map every aspect of her life and the world around him, who wins a prestigious prize for this and runs away from home, a country of the American West to go to Washington, where he expects the fame and eternal glory, but will have to deal with thousands of unexpected discoveries.

Unfortunately they had not and then I chose Catherine. Diary of a father in the storm , I have not read , but the story deserves to be known, I think.

Since two weeks ago I was in the capital of Abruzzo, find a friend who works there from November last year, it seemed the right contribution, certain small, passionate about books as me ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment